gpg: failed to create temporary file

lee_andre at bellsouth.net lee_andre at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 10 14:34:35 CET 2009

I will create a shell script and see what happens.
-------------- Original message from Joseph Oreste Bruni <jbruni at me.com>: --------------

One last test: Rather than having BPEL run "gpg" directly, perhaps you could have it run a shell script that in turn runs "gpg". You should then be able to set whatever variables you need prior to the call of gpg from within the shell script. You can also enable tracing (set -o xtrace) to help with script