paperkey // ? feature request

vedaal at hush.com vedaal at hush.com
Tue Feb 10 18:41:12 CET 2009

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 11:30:07 -0500 David Shaw
<dshaw at jabberwocky.com> wrote:

>You don't need paperkey to do this.  Just use GPG.  If you import
>secret key and you don't have the matching public key, GPG will
>automatically create a public key from the secret key.

but i need paperkey to store the 'whole' secret key with the public
key part,
not only the secret parts added to the public kry ... :-)

i understand that there is not much point to the request
if it's too much work so that there is nothing gained by just
preserving a paper copy of the secret key block

(i.e., the paperkey typing might need to be as much
as just re-typing the secret key)

vedaal

any ads or links below this message are added by hushmail without
my endorsement or awareness of the nature of the link

--
Free information - Learn about IRS Tax Solutions. Click now!
 http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/PnY6qxt7zYKiddgCtAMZ96fKBFTB8vV1idZoukFmwCgG6b1LFfaiT/