How secure asymmetric encryption to yourself?

vedaal at hush.com vedaal at hush.com
Mon Feb 23 18:07:00 CET 2009

>Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 11:36:49 -0500
>From: "gerry_lowry \(alliston ontario canada\)"
>	<gerry.lowry at abilitybusinesscomputerservices.com>
>Subject: Re: How secure asymmetric encryption to yourself?

>a paranoid's answer to your question:

>More paranoia:  when you're viewing your file as plain text which
>you must do to read its contents
>(unless you're superhuman),

well,
in case anyone is paranoid about superhumans,
here is a spoof i wrote about
clairvoyancy decryption of pgp messages ;-))

http://www.angelfire.com/pr/pgpf/fdca.pdf

vedaal

any ads or links below this message are added by hushmail without
my endorsement or awareness of the nature of the link

--
Jumpstart your career with Six Sigma certification from top programs.
 http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/BLSrjkqmwwv0BdNEqt8zY788jcfxH8eSipk15FYq2yJvJlOK7nNVVI2fDiM/