"Please select what kind of key you want" ~~ suggestion to developers

gerry_lowry (alliston ontario canada) gerry.lowry at abilitybusinesscomputerservices.com
Mon Feb 23 22:11:53 CET 2009

Robert, excellent points.  I shall return to my thinking board.

Amazing that, in today's world, with events like the infamous 9/11,
identity theft, debit and credit card fraud, a plethora of Bernhard Madoffs
making Carlo Ponzi sit up in his grave and take notice, and jobs going
down the toilet daily, it surprises me that there is so little paranoia.

I'm willing to share my paranoia.  I've got enough for everybody.
Perhaps it can be made into a vaccine.        B-)

I appreciate your always interesting, knowledgeable, and thoughtful ideas.

Regards,
Gerry