How secure asymmetric encryption to yourself?

Michel Messerschmidt lists at michel-messerschmidt.de
Mon Feb 23 23:24:46 CET 2009

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 01:42:32PM -0500, Robert J. Hansen wrote:
> Open up my wallet, fish out the list, and there it is.

Although I think this one of the most secure but usable places, what if
a real life phisher gets your wallet?
No problem to cancel credit cards. But are you able to reset all those
login passwords? Probably by using answers that either anybody knows or
that you can't remember? Will you even remember all your logins? Before
they are abused?

> The moral of this story is simple -- don't make things more complicated
> than you have to.

But don't forget the backup.