future proof file encryption

John Clizbe John at Mozilla-Enigmail.org
Sat Feb 28 02:09:05 CET 2009

Christopher J. Walters wrote:
> I know quite enough about the field without your snide and foolish remarks.  I
> refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

Statement one: I'll ignore as other readers may make their own opinions
as to the quality of knowledge demonstrated.

All too often we see folks too overly invested in a creation to accept
objective criticism of the idea.

statement two: Rob seems actually quite well-armed to discuss these
topics, wit capacity being left unjudged. But then, I know about his PhD
study concentration and work in the security field from our mutual
Enigmail work: Black Hat 2005 on SQL injection; DEF CON 2006 on
electronic voting security; CodeCon 2006 and OSCON 2006 on non-security
topics.

--
John P. Clizbe                      Inet:John (a) Mozilla-Enigmail.org
You can't spell fiasco without SCO. hkp://keyserver.gingerbear.net  or