Can't find one identity

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 10 09:02:45 CET 2009

I'm not sure whether this is a gpg or keychain/ssh issue.  I use keychain to
handle mounts to my server box for maintenance.  Every day, the first time I
start konsole, I'm asked for my ssh password.  I get a connection, but also
get  '* Warning: can't find annew at kde.org; skipping'

I did wonder whether my keyring on the server needed updating, but using 'gpg
--refresh-keys' told me that 1 key was processed but unchanged.

Does this error message spring from the fact that annew at kde.org was not an
identity when I created the ssh password, or is it something I'm overlooking
in gpg?

Thanks

Anne