Question of using GNUPG on Win OS

Neil Yan neil.yan at akmii.com
Tue Jan 13 09:14:30 CET 2009

Thanks for you reply. I mean are there any guide or documents for GNUPG
windows version? I am sorry for the typo.

Here I have one more question.

If I want to use one key on multiple machine, or i want to save the private
key in some removable device. Is that possible? I cannot find any command
used to backup private key.

Thanks,
Neil

--