Subject: Re: recover private key

Avi avi.wiki at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 00:34:34 CET 2009

Yes, Robert, that is possible. However, IIRC, signatures come with a
time stamp. In the case I am envisioning, the quotER is taking it from
somwhere, and the quotEE can show the prior, complete post.

Yes, this does not prevent someone from pre-creating two different
messages, but someone resorting to that level of duplicity is both
uncommon and will likely have other prevaricatory methods as well.

--Avi

--
Sent from my mobile device

----
en:User:Avraham

pub 1024D/785EA229 3/6/2007 Avi (Wikipedia-related) <aviwiki at gmail.com>
    Primary key fingerprint:  D233 20E7 0697 C3BC 4445 7D45 CBA0 3F46 785E A229