Dan Brown - Digital Fortress book

Andre Amorim decouk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 17:12:07 CET 2009

>concept of rotating-cleartext ever existed.[1]
>Charly Avital

Thanks Charly Avital for explanations.
I know, I'd had read his others books firstly... and yes... I read
like Dan as who is reading comics books, no worrys.

The thing that really catch my attention was the concept of
rotating-cleartext thing.

But I think the book is good in the sense that it's encourage those
who are not expert in the subject to know more about. Thats why I'm
here asking.

[s]
-AA

--