Subject: Re: recover private key

John Clizbe John at Mozilla-Enigmail.org
Wed Jan 14 20:32:09 CET 2009

Avi wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 10:34 PM, Robert J. Hansen <rjh at sixdemonbag.org wrote:
>
>     There's no pre-creation necessary in the scenario I outlined.  Maybe I
>     just know an uncommon class of scoundrels, but that level of
>     skulduggery is fairly tame in my experience.
>

> Again, point taken, and remind me not to trust your friends with my
> wallet 8-)

The first lesson in computer security is to *think* like the bad guys.

One must foresee the skulduggery to defend against it in advance.

Good idea on the wallet. ;-}

--
John P. Clizbe                      Inet:John (a) Mozilla-Enigmail.org
You can't spell fiasco without SCO. hkp://keyserver.gingerbear.net  or