End of Line characters disappear after decryption

Rob Desjarlais robster3323 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 20:41:11 CET 2009

When I decrypt a file using GPG 1.4.9, the file decrypts just fine, but all the formatting is lost.  Key thing that is missing is the End of Line characters. Any suggestions?

I have a 100 100 byte records that are stored in a file, it gets encrypted and shipped over the wire and decrypted, I can decrypt the file, but all the records run together and look like one contiguous line.