Using the GPG in the batch mode.

Anitha Narayanamoorthy Anitha.Narayanamoorthy at Globalcollect.com
Mon Jan 26 13:21:49 CET 2009

Hello,

I need some help on how to run the gpg agent in the batch mode without
the agent prompting for the pass phrase...
The situation is that we need two pass phrases to start the agent, and
now we wanna do the same in the batch mode as well, but the problem is
that these batches run on unattended machines...
Please let me know how I can accomplish this...

Best Regards,
Anitha