Series of minor questions about OpenPGP 5

Peter Thomas p4.thomas at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 29 17:41:42 CET 2009

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 7:00 PM, Benjamin Donnachie
<benjamin at py-soft.co.uk> wrote:
> 2009/1/28 Peter Thomas <p4.thomas at googlemail.com>:
> Please please please stop starting new threads!
Sorry Benjamin. I thought it was better to somehow group my questions
according to what they're about. An normal mail user clients should
provide threaded views which can be used to collapse the thread.

So I think it's better to start new threads or otherwise people taking
part in them (at least me ;-) ) would completely loose their overview.

Is there a how-to-use-this-list or so which guidelines on posting?

Best wishes,
Peter