Option to change location where encrypted files are saved?

shanna1017 shanna at waident.com
Wed Jul 8 21:38:10 CEST 2009

I have installed gnupg for a client along with gpgshell to make it easy for
them to right click a file and sign and encrypt it.  The one additional
thing I'd like to do is configure it to save it to a network drive
automatically instead of saving it in the same folder as the original
unencrypted file.

Does anybody know of a way to do this within gpgshell?