Running GPG from a PHP Script under Windows

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Tue Jun 2 17:58:59 CEST 2009

On 06/01/2009 05:38 PM, jnhemley wrote:
> I'm trying to run gpg in a php script under Windows using Apache. It works
> fine using a batch file but using the same code using exec calls fails. Any
> suggestions ?

This sounds more like a question for php folks than gpg folks to me.  I
recommend you try asking on one of the many php forums.

And if you want to get a helpful answer, you should probably consider
including more detail.  For example, show the code you are using
exactly, the output it produces under the different circumstances, and
the exact error codes and messages produced during a failure.

hth,

	--dkg