BoF at the LinuxTag 2009?
wk at gnupg.org
Mon Jun 15 19:52:16 CEST 2009
On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 19:06, hrickards at l33tmyst.com said:
> Friday). What new features are there on the new version?
* 2048 bit RSA
* All current hash functions may be used.
* A new data object to store an X.509 certificate.
* Dropped PIN2 which had to be synchronized to PIN1 by
gpg in v1.
* A reset code feature (PIN unblocking key)
* Option to reset the card to factory defaults after it
has been blocked by too many PIN verification attempts.
* State of the art chip. You need to ask the card OS vendor
(ZeitControl) for the exact type.
Die Gedanken sind frei. Auschnahme regelt ein Bundeschgesetz.
More information about the Gnupg-users