gpg messages error after signing

Laurent Jumet laurent.jumet at skynet.be
Sun Mar 8 09:21:32 CET 2009

Hello dmdm !

dmdm <dmdm00 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I wonder if I might ask for an example please useing perhaps this line in
> the example

    The answer given to you is exact. Each generation answer adds a "- ", and
depending what soft you are using, you can go back in generations asking
several times to Decrypt the same message.
    Each time you ask Decrypt, you go back one generation of keys and
signatures.
    By this way, you can include a public key in a message and sign the whole.
First generation of Decrypt/Verify shows you "Good signature from X", second
generation allows you to include the public key in your keyring and be sure
it's recommended by the sender.