gpgme on windows

Gordian Klein gordian.klein at gmx.de
Thu Mar 19 18:24:37 CET 2009

Hello,

now i have another question concerning gpgme and Windows.
As i said in the previous post i do dynamically link my application with
Visual Studio against the gpgme-11.dll from the gpg4win project.

Is it somehow possible to statically link gpgme with Visual Studio?
What whould i have to do to get it done?

I found an old project called mygpgme that does compile in VS, but it is
really old and id like to use the current version of gpgme..

Is it possible to build a static library with mingw or cygwin that i can
link against with VS?

Regards,
Gordian