W2000: GnuPG interactive

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Mar 20 15:02:50 CET 2009

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 19:38, ggroenhoff at ggf-controls.de said:

> I understood, if I use pgp without input file, I can enter the string
> to encrypt manually (over stdin).
> But how to finish the input??

In the Windows shell you use Ctrl-Z to terminate the input.  However
typing the text is not a very useful mode of operation.

> Or generally: Where can I find a manual, how to use gpg interactive?

gpg is a command line tool and there is nothing special in its use.  You
just need to learn the basics of interaction with the Windows command
line interpreter (cmd.exe).

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner