TPK Archival

Chris Hills chaz at chaz6.com
Tue Mar 24 14:47:01 CET 2009

Hi

I am looking for a tool that to export a GPG private key to a Data
Matrix 2d barcode for long-term archival. I have been searching but have
yet to find any existing software to do this. I have looked at PaperKey
but it only produces an ascii representation which is not optimized for
machine-reading. My preferred output formats are PDF/EPS/SVG. If such
software does not already exist, I would appreciate a pointer on how to
make something myself, perhaps using the binary output from PaperKey.

Apologies if this has been discussed before but I could not find
anything relevant.

Regards,

Chris Hills