questions: no input file, and pascal programming

Philip subs at christiantena.net
Sat May 2 14:28:31 CEST 2009

I got it to work in Windows.
With a default install of gpg4win gpg is not in the path, but this
command works
echo Mary had a little lamb|"c:\Program Files\GNU\GnuPG\gpg.exe" --yes
-eat -o test.txt.gpg -r [keyid]

I'm thinking that it might be easier for a pascal programmer to
interface with gpg on command line than to figure out how to compile
against gpgme c code, even if it isn't probably the right way to do it.

thanks, Philip