Selecting cipher to generate a key pair

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Sat May 2 17:42:16 CEST 2009

David Bernier wrote:
> I'd like to know more about the process by which unsigned packages become
> signed packages. This matters, I think, when using SELinux, which is what
> I do.

This process will vary from operating system to operating system.  What
works for Fedora isn't the same as what works for Ubuntu isn't the same
as what works for FreeBSD isn't the same as what works for Windows.

I don't know how Fedora works, so I'm not able to answer this question.
 I would suggest asking on a Fedora mailing list.