problems with http://www.gnupg.org

John Clizbe John at Mozilla-Enigmail.org
Wed May 6 00:22:43 CEST 2009

Philip wrote:
> all the links from http://www.gnupg.org/docs.html are dead
> for example
> http://www.gnupg.org/howtos.en.html
> 404 Not Found
> The requested URL /howtos.en.html was not found on this server.
>
> I tried to email the webmaster but the email is bouncing

> there's a better list to send to than this one either!
>
> I'm hoping someone here can do something about it

They work with the full path. Your examples leave out '/documentaion' at
the beginning of the path.

Try
    http://www.gnupg.org/documentation/howtos.en.html
or
    http://www.gnupg.org/documentation/mailing-lists.en.html

--
John P. Clizbe                      Inet:John (a) Mozilla-Enigmail.org
You can't spell fiasco without SCO. hkp://keyserver.gingerbear.net  or