delete bad UID from key on keyserver?

Anonymous Remailer mix at awxcnx.de
Thu May 7 11:34:20 CEST 2009

Hi,

One of my email accounts is unusable so I deleted the UID from my key
and uploaded it to the keyserver. That accomplished nothing so now I
figured out I should of invalidated the UID and then uploaded it. I
can't do that now because I deleted the UID from my key.

I have to get rid of this email address from my key or people will
continue mailing me and I won't get the mails. Is there some way I can
delete this UID from my key on the keyserver. I figured to try to add
the identical UID back and then invalidate it and then upload the key
but before I screwup again I figured to ask here. Thank you.