Public Key not found.

Felipe Alvarez webmaster at felipe1982.com
Wed May 13 03:01:23 CEST 2009

On Wed, 13 May 2009 08:48:55 Jake Bellew wrote:
> Possibly, while learning to use gpg I created two keys that I have
> ultimate trust with but I'm not sure. How can I remove them from my
> trustdb since I don't really know how they ended up there?
When I started out with gpg, I created and destroyed many private
keys. i was very careful not to use them seriously, only to mess with on
my private home suse box. I didn't upload them, and I didn't sign any
documents with them. I didn't share them with anybody. I destroyed
many, and made new ones, until I was comfortable with how gpg
worked, and how (a)symmetric crypto works, etc.

Hopefully you have not uploaded your public key to a public keyserver.
To delete your own private/public keys try [gpg --delete-secret-and-
public-key youremail at address.com]

Felipe