Changing usage of master key

Resul Cetin Resul-Cetin at gmx.net
Mon May 18 16:46:02 CEST 2009

On Monday 18 May 2009 16:35:29 Christoph Anton Mitterer wrote:
> In principle it is possible by issuing new self-sigs, but gnupg
> doesn't support this AFAIK.
Does there exist another program to do this (I won't tell anyone ;) )? The PGP
Desktop applications doesn't seem to be able to do anything advanced.

I will look at the gnupg source code to try to find the correct section to
manipulate the usage. But the info that it can be handled by a new self
signature helps a lot. Now I know that it doesn't get ignored by the
information stored on the key server. Thanks

Regards,
	Resul Cetin