laying groundwork for an eventual migration away from SHA1 with gpg

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Thu May 21 20:24:53 CEST 2009

(also cc'd to GnuPG-Users.  This thread seems like it's more appropriate
there; let's continue it there if possible.)

John W. Moore III wrote:
> Presumably this tactic would also be effective by visiting a State
> Website.

I chose the example I did because I couldn't find information on
Arkansas driver's license security features in a five minute web search.
 Other states may be different, I don't know.

> Still, BoF Parties can be a helluva lot of fun.  :)

Yeah, that's why I show up to the keysigning BoFs at conventions.  :)