No secret key under different account

David Gray David.Gray at turpin-distribution.com
Mon Nov 2 11:38:56 CET 2009

What are peoples thoughts on which is the best option:

a) copy the secring.gpg & pubring.gpg files to the second user account?
b) export and import the keys to the second user account?
c) add a reference to the second account's gpg.conf file?

Also could anyone please give me an example of the syntax for adding keyring
references to gpg.conf?

Thanks
Dave