FSFE Fellower Card + LUKS on Startup

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Wed Nov 4 15:28:03 CET 2009

gerry_lowry (alliston ontario canada (705) 250-0112) wrote:
> David ..... you are sending this over and over and over ......... I
> have this message 21 times.
>
> What's going on?
>
> Please stop.  One copy is enough ... if someone has time to answer
> your question, they will.

It is likely not his fault.  The last two times this has happened it's
been because the GnuPG mailing list's server has run out of disk space.
 The server gets wedged and begins to act out in this particular way.

Let's all take a deep breath, back off, and wait for word from Werner
about what happened.  And let's especially not dogpile on the newcomer:
that's not a very nice thing to do.

The last time the mailing list got wedged like this, I was the one who
wrote the email that got sent out dozens of times.  You'd be appalled at
how many rude, profane and offensive messages I received from people
telling me to stop spamming the list.