gpg: decryption failed: secret key not available

CONNIE RODRIGUEZ CONNIE.RODRIGUEZ at childrens.com
Mon Nov 16 23:09:41 CET 2009

I hope someone can help.  I can encrypt files for our vendor but they cannot decrypt as it errors to secret key not available.  I signed the vendors public key after I imported it into the unix system.  Any ideas?

Thank you in advance for any help anyone can provide.

Connie Rodriguez
Enterprise Application Analyst
Children's Medical Center  Dallas
1935 Medical District Drive
Dallas, Texas  75235
(214) 456-8480

This e-mail, facsimile, or letter and any files or attachments transmitted with it contains
information that is confidential and privileged. This information is intended only for the
use of the individual(s) and entity(ies) to whom it is addressed. If you are the intended
recipient, further disclosures are prohibited without proper authorization. If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, printing, or use of this information is
strictly prohibited and possibly a violation of federal or state law and regulations. If you
have received this information in error, please notify Children's Medical Center Dallas
immediately at 214-456-4444 or via e-mail at privacy at childrens.com. Children's Medical
Center Dallas and its affiliates hereby claim all applicable privileges related to this
information.