digital signature primary key and encryption subkey

John Clizbe John at Mozilla-Enigmail.org
Wed Nov 18 22:20:42 CET 2009

M.B.Jr. wrote:
> Thanks again, David.
>
> The last dumb question, I promise, would be:

There aren't any dumb questions.

> how can I see my primary key and my subkey as well?

$ gpg  --list-key 0x0x608d2a10
pub   1024D/608D2A10 2003-03-06
uid                  John P. Clizbe <JPClizbe at Earthlink.net>
uid                  [jpeg image of size 4563]
sub   2048g/EF4010D2 2003-03-06

608D2A10 is a 1024-bit DSA key. Subkey EF4010D2 is 2048-bit El Gamal.

--
John P. Clizbe                      Inet:John (a) Mozilla-Enigmail.org
You can't spell fiasco without SCO. hkp://keyserver.gingerbear.net  or

A:"An odd melody / island voices on the winds / surplus of vowels"