dumping a gpg message

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Mon Nov 30 21:05:09 CET 2009

I've searched around and can't seem to find anything to dump a gpg
message for debugging, but I have a hard time believing there isn't
something like that.  I simply want to see who it was encrypted to, as
I'm getting complaints that messages sent to multiple people are only
getting encrypted to one, so I'd like a high level decoder ring.  I seem
to recall having found a highly detailed one a long time ago, but it was
geared towards a coder, not a user, and not too useful, even if I could
find it again...