verify signature between two files

Knud Pehrs ph at sevencs.com
Fri Oct 23 12:45:08 CEST 2009

Hello!

I am developing an application that needs to verify the signature between two files.
One File (*.asc) contains the PGP PUBLIC KEY, the other one contains the PGP SIGNATURE (*.asc or *.sig).
I have downloaded, installed and build libgpg-error1.7, libgcrypt-1.4.4, gnupg-1.4.10 and gpg_MadeEasy_1.1.8.

I have included the libpgpme-11.dll in my c++ project in MS Visual Studio 2005.

My question is:
Is there a method in the libpgpme-11.dll (or perhaps in any other dll) that I can call in my source code and give the method two parameters wich contains the path of the two files and wich can verify the signature between the two files?

For example:
// verify signature between PUBLIC_KEY file and PGP SIGNATURE file
verify_Signature( path of PUBLIC_KEY file, path of PGP SIGNATURE file );

Please let me know if there is a method as described above and where I can find it (if possible with little example).
If there is no such method available, please can you give me some information how I can solve this issue and where I can get more information about the described problem.

Many thanks and
best regards

knud

Knud Pehrs
Software-Development
SevenCs GmbH
Ruhrstrasse 90, D-22761 Hamburg
Tel. +49-(0)40 851 72 40
Fax. +49-(0)40 851 72 479
www.sevencs.com

Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 102941
Geschäftsführer: John Humphrey