1.4.7 packages for OS X

Charly Avital shavital at mac.com
Wed Sep 2 15:14:19 CEST 2009

Robert J. Hansen wrote the following on 3/6/07 10:06 AM:
> I've taken the liberty of packaging up 1.4.7 for OS X.  (I apologize
> to Benjamin if I'm stepping on his toes here; by my recollection,
> he's doing packages for 2.0.x, not 1.4.x, so I _should_ be safe.)

I believe you are.

Using the recent release of 1.4.9, I have just compiled from source
1.4.9 with IDEA for MacOSX 10.5.8.(straightforward in Terminal). I guess
that when I upgrade to 10.6 (a couple of weeks from now), I may be in
from some surprises, according to what I have read in this list.
So far, so good.

Thank you Robert.

Charly

$ gpg --version
gpg (GnuPG) 1.4.9
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>

Home: ~/.gnupg
Supported algorithms:
Pubkey: RSA, RSA-E, RSA-S, ELG-E, DSA
Cipher: IDEA, 3DES, CAST5, BLOWFISH, AES, AES192, AES256, TWOFISH
Compression: Uncompressed, ZIP, ZLIB, BZIP2