UI enhancement request

Henk M. de Bruijn henkdebruijn at gswot.org
Fri Sep 4 08:32:26 CEST 2009

On Thu, 03 Sep 2009, at 22:26:31 [GMT -0700] (which was 7:26 where I
live) Joseph Oreste Bruni wrote:

> Joseph Oreste Bruni wrote:
>> Here is a UI enhancement request: In the "edit-key" menu, typing "uid
>> *" selects all UID's. Currently, I have to type "uid #" for every UID
>> individually. Typing "uid" by itself currently deselects all UID's.

> I just re-read my post and realized how badly worded it was (verb
> tense). Correction: I want to be able to type "uid *" and have it select
> all UID's.

> This would be in preparation for some global function like changing
> algorithm preferences, etc.

I assume that you know that you can select different UID's one after
another just by pressing the number followed by return/enter and then
the following UID?

Btw if you use a signature delimiter one does not have to delete half of a
message when replying ;-)

--
Henk M. de Bruijn
The Bat! Natural Email System 4.2.10.8 on Microsoft® Windows Vista™