One Private Key on Two or more OpenPGP 2.0 cards?

Sean Wilson mcse83 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 14 12:00:35 CEST 2009

Many thanks for this David! Now that you have explained it to me it all
makes sense. I tested it and it works perfectly.

The only thing I am battling with now is, how do I create an
authentication key that I can use with SSH across all 3 of my OpenPGP
cards? I'm a bit lost how to do this! I can easily create a single
authentication key on ONE card but whats the correct procedure to follow
to create an authentication key and put it on 3 OpenPGP cards?

Many thanks for all your help!