Decryption Fails on UserName but not on EmailAddress ???

nschroth nschroth at fuse.net
Tue Sep 29 14:10:03 CEST 2009

Interesting. The key is not listed twice, but...

--list-keys PrimaryUserName shows ALL THREE keys while
--list-keys PrimaryEmailAddress shows only the primary host key.

Could it be that the name I used for the primary key was CompanyName  and
the email addresses for all the people had that as their domain (ex:
Bill at companyname.com) ???