poldi-ctrl error - No public key

Chris Ruff jcruff at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 21:00:59 CEST 2010

I recently configured poldi-0.4 on OpenSuSE and cannot successfully run
'poldi-ctrl -d'.  My openpgp v2.0 smartcard with fine gnupg and 'gpg
--card-status' has no problems.  Any ideas?

$ poldi-ctrl -s
D2760001240102000005000003740000

$ poldi-ctrl -d --debug
poldi-ctrl: debug: got scdaemon socket name from gpg-agent, connected to
socket '/tmp/gpg-rtKTrS/S.scdaemon'
poldi-ctrl: error: failed to retrieve key from card: No public key
poldi-ctrl: error: failed to retrieve key from card: No public key

Thanks
--
Chris Ruff
email: jcruff at gmail.com