gpg on open file

Fabrice RAFART fabrice.rafart at efs.sante.fr
Fri Apr 2 11:17:10 CEST 2010

Hi,

Thank for you answer.

My problem is not to prevent a file from being modified during gpg work but
to prevent gpg to work on an open file.

I understand there is no feature in gpg for this.

So I do :

sudo fuser -v ${fic} || gpg ...

Ps : I find snapshhot and chattr good ideas in your case.

Regards,

Cordialement,
--
Fabrice Rafart
DSI - Responsable infrastructure et production.