secret keys are not imported

Thu Apr 8 19:19:03 CEST 2010

Am Donnerstag 08 April 2010 12:03:09 schrieb Werner Koch:

> Merging secret keys is not yet supported.  Delete the secret keys on the
>  target box first.

I had one (ElG) subkey before I started using a smartcard. Is it impossible to
combine the old secret subkey and the smartcard keys?

It seems so to me. I have to delete the secret keys in order to make gpg use
the smartcard. But after that I cannot import the old subkey andy more.

I should be able to use it by using seperate key rings though.

CU

Hauke