gpg-agent and ssh-keys not working anymore

Joke de Buhr joke at seiken.de
Mon Apr 19 09:20:06 CEST 2010

I didn't have a host with gnupg version 2.0.15 ready so I regenerated the key
on a host with gnupg version 2.0.12 transfered my gnupg configuration back and
everything is working now with gnupg version 2.0.14.

Thank for a hint how to solve the problem.

The new ubuntu lucid which will be released in a few days and has a gpg-agent
version of 2.0.14. Though gpg-agent is not the default ssh-agent this problem
might cause trouble more in the next few months.