gpg-agent and ssh-keys not working anymore

Joke de Buhr joke at seiken.de
Tue Apr 20 10:31:27 CEST 2010

I filled a launchpad bug report for this problem and attached the patch. The
report refers to the new ubuntu lucid release version of the gnupg.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnupg2/+bug/567106

I don't know if the maintainer of the package is going to react and integrate
the patch any time soon.