gnupg version 1.2.4

Christian, Darrell DChristian at mcg-ins.com
Fri Apr 23 18:27:44 CEST 2010

To Whom it may concern,
We currently have an old version of the GNUPG software version 1.2.4.  We don't do much encrypting.  Only have one vendor that we encrypt the data.  This was done back in 2004.  We have a current vendor that needs to have their file encrypted.  Tried importing their public key into the system, but get an error
Message "Public key not found", when I try to encrypt the data.   I've searched the internet for a resolution, but can't find anything.  We have not updated this software since loading it on the system in 2004!!!  No one here, has a clue of how to get this to work.  Do I just need to get a more updated version of encryption software, or can you give me some direction?????
Thanks,
Darrell Christi

Darrell Christian
dchristian at mcg-ins.com
Phone: 918-587-7221
Extension: 304

The content of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
legally privileged, intended solely for the addressee.  If you are not the intended
recipient, be advised that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately by reply email and destroy the message and its attachments.