Moving from PGP to GPG

Joke de Buhr joke at seiken.de
Tue Apr 27 12:21:19 CEST 2010

You can access the files with gpg if you imported your private keys correctly.
If you haven't been able to export you public keys from pgp and import them in
gpg you can use the keyserver to refetch your the public keys this way.

Als long as you are able to access your windows partition were should be no
problem working with pgp encrypted files.

If you are asking for a gui program for managing your gpg files just stick to
the program of your desktop environment. For example if you are using KDE you
can use kgpg to manage your keyring. You can access gpg encrypted files via
dolphin.