Passwords are unwillingly being saved throughout session

Benjamin Donnachie benjamin at py-soft.co.uk
Wed Dec 1 11:32:37 CET 2010

On 30 November 2010 22:56, Holger Näther <holger.naether at mac.com> wrote:
> I hope one of you might have experienced something like this before and can give me a short hint as to where to look.

It is how gpg2 (and hence MacGPG2) is designed to work.

To achieve that you want, add the following to the file ~/.gnupg/gpg-agent.conf:

default-cache-ttl 0

Then terminate gpg-agent - either using 'killall gpg-agent" from the
command line and then run start-gpg-agent from Applications.
Alternatively, just restart your machine.

Ben