GPF Crypto Stick vs OpenPGP Card

Andre Amorim andre at amorim.me
Mon Dec 6 22:50:29 CET 2010

Hi,
Sorry, I didn't want get too far from the subject of the topic. But
the previous post raised a doubt on top of my head. Can anybody
explain (if it's not too much technical) why people say that once a
key is generated inside the smartcard it is impossible to that key get
out of it (except of course the Command> generate
Make off-card backup of encryption key? (Y/n)?)

Thanks
AA