Windows 2008 64 bit version

Maheswara Mandala maheswara.mandala at aon.com
Wed Dec 8 23:12:01 CET 2010

Hi,

   We have currently GnuPG installed on Windows2000 server and version is 1.4.5. We are establishing new servers with Windows 2008 (64 bit) and we want to install GnuPG on our new servers. Could you tell me what is the compatible GnuPG version to this Operating system. It will be appreciated if you get back ASAP.

Thanks,
Mahesh

Mahesh Mandala | Sr. Software Engineer
Aon eSolutions | Data Services
200 E Randolph Street | Chicago, Illinois 60601 | United States
t +1.312.381.3960
maheswara.mandala at aon.com | aon-esolutions.com

This email message, including any attachment(s), is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. Unauthorized individuals or entities are not permitted access to this information. Any dissemination, distribution, disclosure, or copying of this information is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply email, and delete this message and any attachments.