How to process a big file of encrypted mails?

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Wed Dec 29 22:51:56 CET 2010

On 12/29/2010 4:03 PM, freejack at is-not-my.name wrote:
> Ah snap...yes only inline coding, no PGP/MIME as far as the guys know.
> We're using Linux and recent versions of gpg such as 1.4.9 and newer.

Makes it a lot easier.  Yeah, your best bet here is probably some
scripted solution.  Shouldn't be too hard: an hour or two of
$weapon_of_choice should do the job.

(For non-programmers, $weapon_of_choice can be read as "your preferred
programming language, and I really don't want to get into arguments
about which one people /should/ prefer.")