Release candidate for 2.0.15

carlo.bramix carlo.bramix at libero.it
Thu Feb 18 18:20:46 CET 2010

Hello,
I tried to compile gnupg-2.0.15rc1 under mingw+msys.
Everything worked fine except the compilation of scd/ccid-driver.c
It required two little fixes:
1) ETIMEDOUT is not defined by common windows headers, so libusb-win32 hardcoded this value into its sources. For this reason, it needs to be defined here too.
2) libusb-win32 cannot modify errno, so the error code is returned directly into the return value of various functions.

After doing these fixes gnupg has been compiled successfully.
I still need to test it under cygwin.

Sincerely,

Carlo Bramini.